STATE BOARD LICENSE
What is State Board License?
State Board is a board for schools under the state Government. Each state has its own education board for determining the standard of education and examinations for the schools in that state.
State board of medicine A state agency that oversees the activities of the physicians and health care professionals licensed in that state, assuring that a high standard of practice by the physicians and others is maintained and that the use of controlled drug substances is appropriate and without impropriety.
There are over 30 state boards and central boards of education in India. In almost every state, there is at least one education board that caters to secondary and higher secondary education. Important Functions of State Boards
• Advise the State Government on policy matters.
• See the implementation of Education Policies, as laid down by the Central Government.
• Maintain uniform standards of education in schools all over the state.
• Lay guiding principles for curriculum and syllabi. The syllabus is prescribed by the state boards.
• Conduct Examinations (board examinations), at the completion of secondary and higher secondary education.
• Prescribe textbooks to schools affiliated with them.
• Provide the Certification for the qualifying students.
• Prescribe conditions to schools regarding admissions of regular and private students
Why this License is Required?
State board of medicine A state agency that oversees the activities of the physicians and health care professionals licensed in that state, assuring that a high standard of practice by the physicians and others is maintained, and that the use of controlled drug substances is appropriate and without impropriety.
Who can get State Board License?
Document Required for State Board License
Role of Shamkris and Process of State Board License
Shamkris adopts a results-oriented approach to compliance with mandatory licence requirements in the organization. A simple and guidance methodology help organisation to achieve licence in a timely manner and cost-effective. Shamkris support 100% in advisory, Guidance, Compliance with respect to license requirements to obtain approval.
The License process described below:
Advisory for the document required
Preparation of documents as per application & list of documents.
Inspection by the department if required
Yearly Compliance if Applicable
Renewal when due
Who can issue the State Board License?
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (Marathi: महाराष्ट्र राज्य माध्यमिक आणि उच्च माध्यमिक शिक्षण मंडळ) is a statutory and autonomous body established under the “Maharashtra Secondary Boards Act” 1965 (amended in 1977).
Central Board of Secondary Education Board gives more attention to the subject of science and mathematics. It is also the toughest board in India. The CBSE board conducts two Examinations of classes 10 and 12.